If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The origin of Halloween can be traced back to an ancient pagan festival called Samhain, celebrated by the Celtic people over 2,000 years ago. They believed that during this time the dead walked amongst the living, and so ghoulish costumes were worn to disguise them from the wandering spirits. Food and wine were also offered to appease the spirits, in the hope that they would protect them during the harsh winter months.
The recipe can be found here -
Serves 25 10cc syringes
- 90 grams gelatin powder (unflavoured, clear)
- 5 grams matcha powder
- 15 milliliters honey
- 10 milliliters lime juice
- 200 milliliters water
- 200 milliliters apple juice
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring continuously until gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Aspirate into syringes.
- Chill for at least an hour in the refrigerator.