If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Maple Pecan Tea Cookies are infused with maple extract and loads of chopped pecans. Crescent shaped or in ball form, these cookies have just a touch of sweetness with a light + buttery texture just like a traditional tea cookie should be! —Oat&Sesame
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple extract
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- powdered sugar (to roll in after baking)
- Give the softened butter and maple extract a mix in medium bowl.
- Blend all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and add to the butter and maple extract. Mix until soft clumps form and start to stick together.
- Form dough into 1-2" balls and place onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Chill the dough balls for 45 min. Chilling them helps keep the round shape.
- Bake at 400F for 12-15 min.
- Let cool slightly, then roll in powdered sugar while still warm.