If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A creamy, healthy, delicious, and easy vegan pasta dish. Fabulous for Thanksgiving! —Foodgalleygab Hrugile
Makes 1 lb of pasta
- 16 ounces cellentani pasta
- 1/3 cup raw & unsalted cashews
- 1 small butternut squash steamed and de-shelled
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 15 ounces can of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 veggie broth cube OR Better Than Bouillon Veggie Broth
- 1 small onion - diced
- 2 garlic cloves - diced
- 2 tablespoons Oil for pan
- Boil water for pasta and cook when ready
- Heat a pan and cook onions for 3 minutes
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes ( like mine slightly browned)
- In a high powered blender (I use my Vitamix) add the onion/garlic mix and all other ingredients other than the pasta
- Blend until smooth
- Poor contents of the blender over the drained pasta and mix well