If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicate pasta dish that showcases the beautiful flavour of fresh crab. —Liliana
- 500 grams Angel Hair Pasta
- olive oil
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 200 milliliters white wine
- finely grated rind of 1/2 a lemon
- juice on 1 lemon
- 250 grams blue swimmer crab meat, picked
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Get a large pot of water on to the boil. Once boiling, add a good pinch of salt and the angel hair pasta. Stir, then cook until al dente. This will only take a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a splash of olive oil in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat and add the spring onions and the chilli. Cook for one minute, then add the garlic and cook for a further minute, or until garlic starts to turn golden. Add all the wine and allow to bubble away for a minute or two, or until it reduces by half. Add the lemon juice and rind, a good splash of olive oil and the crab meat. Toss quickly.
- Drain the pasta and immediately add it to the pan. Toss to combine and coat the pasta. Throw in the fresh parsley and a good grinding of black pepper. Serve immediately drizzled with a little olive oil.