If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Florentines are elegant, colourful and classic. —Liliana
- 1 cup sultanas
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 200 grams slivered almonds
- 200 grams glace cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 100 grams cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 400 grams dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients expect the dark chocolate in a large bowl.
- Place heaped tablespoonfuls onto the baking trays, leaving plenty of room for spreading. . Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate by placing in a heatproof bowl over simmering water. Allow to cool a little to thicken, then dip the bottoms of the Florentines into the chocolate to cover. You can use a fork to make a wiggly pattern on the chocolate if you like. Turn upside down onto a wire rack until chocolate sets.