If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten-free and dairy-free take on a traditional cheesecake, with a salted graham cracker crust and creamy coconut milk filling infused with fresh peaches and cinnamon. —Marina Gunn
Makes 1 cake
- 1 cup packed pitted dates - soaked for 10 minutes then drained
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 45 minutes in hot water
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- 1 ripe peach, without skin
- Add dates to a food processor and blend until it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
- Next add almonds and process into a meal. Add the dates back in and blend until a loose dough forms - it should stick together when you squeeze a bit between your fingers. Add salt to taste.
- Cover the bottom of your springform pan with parchment paper and lightly grease (I use olive oil spray).
- Scoop crust mixture into the pan and press with down fingers.
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth. I mixed mine for 1 minute, until silky smooth. If it won't come together, add more lemon juice or more coconut milk liquid.
- Fill the pan with the filling and then decorate it however you'd like with your sliced peaches! Set in freezer, covered, for 4 - 6 hours.
- Enjoy! Keep in the freezer for up to 1-2 weeks.