If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hi guys! Give this chia seed bowl a go for those on the go mornings (it's also perfect for those weekend hangovers!). It's super simple, absolutely delicious and loaded with all the good stuff to make your body feel good xx. —Cody Beverstock
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 tablespoon Pepitas
- 1 teaspoon Raw Honey
- Place chia seeds and almond milk in a bowl, cover and refrigerate overnight (you can get away with soaking for a few hours, but to maximize and get all of the benefits, soak them overnight). Hydrated chia seeds slow digestion (meaning you'll stay feeling full longer), lower cholesterol, and help prevent blood sugar spikes.
- In the morning, mix in your favorite vanilla protein powder to give it an extra kick (you may need to add more milk).
- Top with a small handful of raspberries and pepitas and give a little drizzle of honey to finish.
- From start to finish you're looking at a maximum of 5 minutes to have a delicious meal to walk out the door with! Enjoy!
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch