If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is full of deletable flavours than boring roast! —Romy Gill MBE
1.5 kilo whole chicken
- 4 teaspoons rose petals
- 4 teaspoons dried pomegranate seeds ( anardana)
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds(ajwain seeds)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3 teaspoons kashmiri chillies
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 juice of a lime
3 tsp olive oil
- Add all the spices, both salts and rose petals and make a dry paste in a grinder. In a large bowl add lime juice, oil and the dry paste, mix well and rub the paste on the chicken and marinate for an hour in room temperature.
- Preheat the oven and at 180 C and prepare a baking tray with baking sheet on . Place the marinated chicken on the tray and foil loosely and cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Oc its cooked turn the oven to grill and make it crispy from sides for 5-6 minutes.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins