If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An after-dinner drink *everyone* can enjoy. —Sagegreen
Makes 1 drink
- 1 stalk fresh fennel (about 1 x 2 inches)
- 6 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons caramel sauce
- 1.5 ounces Spice 94 Seedlip
- Score and smash the fresh fennel stalk and pour the hot coffee over it. Stir in the caramel to dissolve. Strain into the serving glass. Stir in the Seedlip. Serve warm.