If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using leftover turkey and cranberry, whip up this tangy and delicious Deconstructed Turkey & Tortellini Salad Sandwich. —Consumer Foodie
- 1 packet Three Bridges Triple Cheese Tortellini or Rainbow Tortellini
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced 1"
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries or cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the Three Bridges Triple Cheese Tortellini according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to chill then drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked tortellini and the rest of the ingredients. Gently mix all ingredients to coat.
- Serve with lettuce cups, toast, french roll, or just out of the bowl. Enjoy!