If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect with a cheese tray, a glass of wine or part of dessert. These crumbly shortbread come together in a few minutes and store wonderfully on the counter. I keep a bag in the freezer to pull out for snack-y dinner! —The Buttery Babe, Emily Kutchins Adler
Makes: 16 fingers
tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
cup all purpose flour
cup corn starch
teaspoon kosher salt
cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350* and line a sheet pan or small baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Put all of the dry ingredients in the bowl of your food processor and pulse 3 times to combine.
- Add the butter to the machine and let it run until the dough becomes a smooth paste, about 1 minute.
- Turn the dough out onto a board and knead to pick up any loose bits. Gently pat the dough into a 4" x 6" (approx.) rectangle. Slide into the oven and bake until very pale golden, about 20 minutes.
- While the shortbread is still warm, cut into 16 fingers. Let cool and enjoy!