If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created by the Movement Menu @themovementmenu —High Brew Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 packet black tea, steeped in 6oz boiling water
- 2 cans High Brew Black & Bold Coffee
- 3 tablespoons canned coconut milk
- 2.5 tablespoons chai spice mix (see below)
- 1.5-2 tablespoons honey
- Prepare the Chai spice mix using: 1 1/2 tsp ginger 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp cardamom 1/2 tsp cloves 1/2 tsp allspice 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Blend wet ingredients in the pitcher of a high-speed blender for 30 seconds until everything is well combined and frothy. Top off with ground cinnamon and other Fall spices.
More Great Recipes: