If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Believe it or not, the holidays are almost upon us! So Deck the Halls and hook the sled up to the Mule this year with our yule tide twist of a year round favorite! —Foxwoods Resort Casino
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 pinch fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1.25 ounces New Amsterdam vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- sugar-coated cranberries, for garnish
- In a cocktial shaker, lightly muddle together the herbs and sugar.
- Top with vodka and cranberry juice and shake with ice.
- Strain into a glass and fill with ice and ginger beer.
- Garnish with cranberries dusted with sugar and fresh herbs.
More Great Recipes: