If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Once again, my wife and I put our heads together and created another memorable experience...then we cooked. This is one of our most repeated breakfasts. Please try the Ketchup...it adds a sweetness to the sandwich that balances the olive/onion perfectly. —MTDavids
- 2 large eggs
- 4 thin slices of bread
- 1 jalapeno stuffed olive finely diced
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- oil spray for the pan
- freshly ground black pepper
- ketchup (optional)
- Lightly spray a large pan and place over medium low heat.
- Butter both sides of each bread slice and toast both sides in the pan. Remove to two serving plates.
- Spread mayo on one slice and ketchup, if using, on the other for each sandwich.
- Spray pan again and increase heat to medium. Melt 1 to 2 teaspoons of butter in pan and saute the onion and olive; one to two minutes.
- Separate the onion/olive mixture into two portions in the pan and break an egg over each, ensuring the yolk is broken. Top with a generous shake of pepper.
- Fry eggs, flipping once. Place on bread and enjoy.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch