If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The definition of a good breakfast, according to one of my Grandsons, is a bowl full of sugar coated, chemically laced cereal with or without milk. In an effort to broaden his perception of what constitutes food, I threw this together one morning. He now requests it frequently when visiting. My wife and I even enjoyed it. —MTDavids
- 2 large shredded wheat biscuits
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- jam or jelly, to taste
- Spread peanut butter on the biscuits and place in a glass cereal bowl. Pour in the milk.
- Microwave for 50 to 70 seconds or until the milk is warm and the peanut butter is melted.
- Top with your favorite jam or jelly.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch