If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a Sri Lankan Dish. Prepare it Spicy or non-spicy if you make this once you won’t make cabbage any other way. —Ruwani
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil / Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Onion
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 4 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Heat the pan on medium and add the oil to the pan. Now add the mustard seeds and let it pop.
- Next put in the onion, curry leaves, shredded cabbage and turmeric powder. Give it a mix and let it cook for 10-12minutes. Make sure to stir regularly so the cabbage cooks evenly.
- Once it has fully wilted add the salt, chili powder and chili flakes mix well cook for another 3 minutes. Serve warm.