If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was voluntold to enter this into Boy Scout Leader cook off. Before I could get back to my tent, so many people requested the recipe. The only thing missing is the straw! —Miss Karen
Makes 3 dozen
- 1 cup butter, room temp.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon 2 tsp. Rootbeer concentrate (NOT EXTRACT)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 F.
- Cream the butter and the sugars together.
- Add the egg and beat until fluffy. Add the milk, vanilla extract and root beer concentrate.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and chips. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, on parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until just set. Allow to cool on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes.
More Great Recipes: