Author Notes: These are the most delicious nuggets I’ve ever tasted. Marinated pieces of meat become so tender and juicy.
It’s just the perfect meal for a party or for watching a movie with a loved one. Try this recipe. You won’t regret!!! —Oxana
grams shredded coconut
grams Wheat flour
milliliters Soy sauce
milliliters Sunflower oil + additional oil
Juice and peel of 1st a lemon
grams Whole peeled tomatoes
cloves of garlic, peel
Peel of 1st a lemon
- Cut chicken breast into small strips.
- Mix the marinade: soy sauce, sunflower oil, juice and peel of 1st a lemon.
- Put the chicken strips in the marinade and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade. Prepare the ingredients for the coating: eggs whip with water in one bowl, pour wheat flour into another, put shredded coconut into the third one.
- Dip each slice of chicken in flour, then in the egg and at the end, carefully dip in shredded coconut.
- Heat the frying pan well with sunflower oil and lay out chicken strips. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Nuggets should be browned well.
- Do not lay out many strips at once in a frying pan. Otherwise nuggets will not crunch. Roast in parts. Spread on a plate covered with a paper towel to remove excessive oil.
- While the nuggets are frying, prepare the sauce: put whole tomatoes in tomato juice in blender, add garlic, peel of 1 lemon, sugar and salt. And grind to homogeneity.