If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are the most delicious nuggets I’ve ever tasted. Marinated pieces of meat become so tender and juicy.
It’s just the perfect meal for a party or for watching a movie with a loved one. Try this recipe. You won’t regret!!! —Oxana
grams shredded coconut
grams Wheat flour
milliliters Soy sauce
milliliters Sunflower oil + additional oil
Juice and peel of 1st a lemon
grams Whole peeled tomatoes
cloves of garlic, peel
Peel of 1st a lemon
- Cut chicken breast into small strips.
- Mix the marinade: soy sauce, sunflower oil, juice and peel of 1st a lemon.
- Put the chicken strips in the marinade and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade. Prepare the ingredients for the coating: eggs whip with water in one bowl, pour wheat flour into another, put shredded coconut into the third one.
- Dip each slice of chicken in flour, then in the egg and at the end, carefully dip in shredded coconut.
- Heat the frying pan well with sunflower oil and lay out chicken strips. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Nuggets should be browned well.
- Do not lay out many strips at once in a frying pan. Otherwise nuggets will not crunch. Roast in parts. Spread on a plate covered with a paper towel to remove excessive oil.
- While the nuggets are frying, prepare the sauce: put whole tomatoes in tomato juice in blender, add garlic, peel of 1 lemon, sugar and salt. And grind to homogeneity.