If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: White chocolate drizzled truffles with a spicy ginger snap filling inside. So easy to make and eat! —Dominique Fry
- 1 packet 16oz ginger snaps packet
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 ounces condensed milk (half of a 14oz can plus a bit more)
- 1 1/2 cups cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or non-stick pastry mat.
- In a food processor, crumbs the ginger snaps. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually pour in condensed milk and mix thoroughly. If the mixture is too dry add more condense milk. Mixture should be homogeneous and sticky to the touch.
- Using your hands, pick up approx. 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Keep your hands slightly wet so mixture doesn’t stick to hands and it’s easy to roll.
- Place ball onto prepared tray. Repeat this process until all the mixture is finished.
- Melt the white chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Remove and mix. Microwave 30 more seconds and mix. Repeat in increments of 15 seconds after that until fully melted.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the truffle balls with a spoon, doing quick horizontal swings until truffles are covered.
More Great Recipes: