If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
ounces quinoa spaghetti
ounces basil pesto
ounces wild salmon chum
grams olives, pitted and sliced
pint grape tomatoes, rinsed and halved
bunch basil, rinsed and roughly chopped
tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper
- Heat a large pot of water and a pinch of salt on high. Once water comes to a boil, reduce heat and add dried spaghetti.
- Cover with lid and boil until cooked through (10-12 minutes).
- Drain spaghetti in a colander to remove excess liquid. Once well drained, add spaghetti to a large bowl and toss with basil pesto until well coated. Set aside
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, and light salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss grape tomatoes with salt and olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly coat a baking pan with oil. Add salmon and halved grape tomatoes to pan.
- Place pan in oven and cook until salmon is cooked through and tomatoes blister (about 15-18 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Once cooled, flake salmon. Add salmon, tomatoes, and olives to spaghetti. Toss well.
- Serve in individual bowls and top with basil.