If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 16 ounces trout fillet, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage, thinly sliced (shredded)
- 2 avocados, peeled, pit removed, and cubed
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse trout fillets and pat to dry. Season with taco seasoning until well covered. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Over medium-high, heat a large pan. Add olive oil. As soon as oil is popping, add trout fillets. Cook until fish is flakes, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove fish from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate to remove excess oil.
- Heat another mid-size pan over medium. One at a time, heat tortillas until lightly browned on each side (about 1-2 minutes each side).
- Remove from heat and plate tortillas. Add flaked fish, avocado, salsa, cabbage, cilantro, and a lime wedge.