If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons greek spice mix
- 1 lemon
- 4 multigrain pitas
- 1 bunch parsley, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 8 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Season chicken with salt and greek spice and set aside for 1 hour (min 15 minutes).
- Chop chicken into 2" cubes.
- Coat a medium size pan with oil and heat at medium-high.
- Add chicken and sautee until cooked through (10-15 minutes).
- Assemble ingredients: Cut pitas in half and open pockets (Note: if pockets are not opening, heat for 1 minute to allow pockets to open). Spread 1 tbsp hummus on one side of each pita pocket. Fill bottom of pita with spinach. Add chicken. Top with cucumber, tomatoes, and red onion. Sprinkle on parsley
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and add lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper for an excellent side salad.