If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My wife and I have soy allergies but we love making onion dip from those Lipton soup packets. This recipe most closely replicates that mix and also removes the crunchy onion bits.
(Ingredient note: Maggi is the only company I know of that makes "no-soy" soy sauce. It does, however, have wheat. You can try coconut aminos but I cannot vouch for the taste.) —pensive panda
- 1 tablespoon beef granulated bouillon
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Maggi seasoning liquid
- 14 ounces sour cream
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Wait 10 minutes and stir; return to refrigerator.
- Wait 10 minutes and stir; serve or refrigerate.