If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy, very tasty, nonetheless healthy. Protein packed thanks to the fish and the pulses cous cous and with a good amount of healthy fats... we have guacamole under the fish, this recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. —Camilla Rostin
- 1 Mackerel
- 60 grams Cous Cous
- Half Avocado
- Half Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Some chili flakes
- Good extra virgin olive oil
- First grill the fish. When it's cooked let it cool for a few minutes. Add some salt according you taste.
- While the fish is cooking make the guacamole. Using a fork smash the avocado with parsley, lime juice, salt and some chili flakes.
- Cook the cous cous. Soak it in some hot water following the instructions written on the pack, when it's ready season with some oil, salt and pepper.
- Now it's time to put all the ingredients together. Put some guacamole in the serving plate, cover it with the grilled fish and the cous cous. Garnish with chili flakes, fresh parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.