If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jumbo Chocolate Cookies are extra chocolatey with cocoa and chocolate chips. Toasted pecans add a little crunch. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for a beautiful presentation. —Hannah Turner /Alfresco Foodie
Makes 20 cookies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- powdered sugar, optional
- Melt butter in a large bowl. Add sugar, egg, and vanilla. Cream together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Stir into wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and toasted pecans.
- Shape into balls using 1/4 cup cookie dough for each cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.