If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 4 Cheddar slices
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Sea-Zar Serenity Dressing
- 4 organic beef burgers
- 4 classic gourmet burger buns
- ketchup & mustard
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Heat grill and bbq burgers until cooked through. Add cheese slice immediately after removing from heat. Toast buns on hot grill (about 1 minute)
- Set aside 4 lettuce leaves, Roughly chop remaining lettuce. Mix chopped lettuce in a large bowl with Sea-Zar dressing.
- Serve burgers: Place lettuce on lower half of toasted bun. Add burger with cheese and tomato slice. Spread mustard and ketchup on top half of toasted bun. Close burger and enjoy with caesar salad.