If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 16 ounces beef striploin steak
- 4 honey garlic sausages
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/2" thick rounds
- 1 packet button mushrooms, rinsed and halved
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 russet potatoes, rinsed and halved
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Brine steak with salt and pepper. Cover and set in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
- In the mean time, place halved russet potatoes in tinfoil with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Rinse and chop remaining vegetables as directed in the ingredient list. In a large bowl mix vegetables with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Layer vegetables on skewers until all vegetables are used (note: if you are using wooden skewers, ensure you soak them in water before hand to avoid burning).
- Heat grill to medium. Add potatoes to grill and cook for 15 minutes. Add vegetable skewers and cook for another 15 minutes. Increase grill heat to high and add steak and sausages. Grill until cooked (both will take about 15 minutes, depending on how you like your steak and so long as there is no pink in the sausage). By this time vegetables should be ready as well. Remove all ingredients from grills and serve with baked russet potatoes and sour cream.