If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indulgently perfect as an appetizer at your holiday gatherings. —Consumer Foodie
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 8 oz. round Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa Verde
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- Place thawed sheet puff pastry on work surface. Cut Brie in half horizontally. Place one-half Brie on sheet of puff pastry, cut side up. Spread LA VICTORIA® Pineapple Salsa Verde on cut side of Brie. Top with apple slices, arranging them in overlapping concentric circles. Place other half of Brie, cut side down, on top of apple slices.
- Brush edges of puff pastry with beaten egg and pull edges of puff pastry up to wrap Brie entirely. Turn puff pastry package over, smooth side up. Place wrapped Brie on baking sheet and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- To bake, brush pastry all over with beaten egg. Bake Brie until pastry is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Allow Brie to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Transfer to serving plate and serve warm with crackers.