Author Notes: Perfect for when it's cold and you want a light soup to warm you up. —C
In This Recipe
- Dice onion and mushroom. I prefer a mix of chunky and finely diced mushrooms and finely diced onion.
- In a medium soup pot with lid, sauté onions until translucent in the sesame seed oil. Add diced mushrooms half way through.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Stir in yellow curry paste and coconut milk, adding more curry paste for a spicier soup. Drain and cut the tofu block into cubes if adding. Slice scallions into thin wafers.
- Two minutes before serving, remove two tablespoons of broth and mix with miso paste to temper the miso paste. Add miso mixture and tofu. Let simmer for one minute.
- Transfer to bowls and garnish with sliced scallions.