Author Notes: we made this for a party order and garnish with kiwifruit and fresh cherries —pauljoseph
Condensed milk 1tin
Gelatin 4tbsp water 1/2cup
Thick coconut milk 11/2 cups
In This Recipe
- soak the gelatin in 1/2cup water
- Separate THE YOLK AND WHITE
- TAKE A SAUCEPAN, PUT THE SUGAR AND YOKE, CREAM WELL, ADD THE CONDENSED MILKAND MILK, MIX WELL, PLACE IN A DOUBLE BOILER AND COOK TILL THICK,
- AT THIS STAGE ADD THE SOSKED GELATIN, MIX WELL AND REMOVE FROM FLAME, COOL WELL IN A BASIN OF COLD WATER.
- WHEN WELL COOLED, ADD THE COCONUT MILK, KEEP IN FRIDGE TO SET .
- WHEN HALF SET, BEAT LIGHTLY, AND FOLD IN THE STIFFLY BEATEN EGG WHITS. TRANSFER TO A CLEAN BOWL AND CHILL WELL BEFORE SERVING
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Non-Pie Thanksgiving Dessert