If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Foodie
- 1 12 oz pkg Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese Kit
- 12 slices of pre-cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced small
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 15 ounces fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup green onions, sliced for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, then add garlic, chili powder, cumin and cayenne, and stir until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add in the ground beef and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- While the chili is cooking, prepare Three Bridges Creamy Cheddar Mac n Cheese per directions.
- Divide the chili evenly between 4 bowls.T op with the macaroni and cheese. Sprinkle each bowl evenly with the green onions. Serve and Enjoy.
More Great Recipes: