If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this after a walnut vendor told me he blended tangerines and walnuts together to use as a salad dressing. The idea is very simple and a great base for whatever you might like to add! —beyondcelery
Makes 6 oz
Tangerines or Mandarin oranges
tablespoon Olive oil
teaspoon Apple cider vinegar (optional)
Salt to taste
- Peel tangerines, pulling most of the white strings off and separating the sections. Remove any seeds.
- Add tangerine sections, walnuts, and olive oil to a spice grinder or small blender. A food processor would work too.
- Blend till smooth and creamy. Add more olive oil if it isn't blending easily, but the juice from the tangerines should be enough.
- Season to taste, with salt and apple cider vinegar. Sometimes the vinegar is needed if the citrus is very sweet. Sometimes it's nice to leave it out.
- Toss over your favorite salad. I recommend spinach with nuts and dried cranberries.