If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, fluffy loaf made naturally sweet with sweet potato puree, cinnamon and raisins, and unrefined sugar. —Hungry Haley
- 1 cup cubed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and toss in the cubed sweet potato. Cook until very tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Place in a strainer and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a large loaf pan with oil or butter.
- Toss the wet ingredients - everything from the cooked sweet potato through the egg - in a blender and blend until smooth. One by one, add in the dry ingredients, blending for a few seconds each time until well incorporated. Stir in the raisins.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake 40-42 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Remove from oven and cool completely before slicing.
- Slice and serve immediately, and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to two weeks.