If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Peanut butter and chocolate - the most satisfying flavor and texture combination. Made vegan and gluten-free! —Hungry Haley
- 1 extra ripe banana
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a blender, pulse the dry ingredients for a few seconds to make sure the flours are incorporated and "sifted". Add in the wet ingredients and blend, starting slow and increasing to high speed.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks, saving a few to press lightly into the top before baking. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool before serving and refrigerate leftovers.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins