If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Hungry Haley
For the crust and the topping
cup rolled oats
cup almond meal
cup coconut sugar
cup coconut oil
For the strawberry filling
cups sliced strawberries
cup your favorite strawberry jam
tablespoons orange juice
tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375F and grease a bread tin with oil.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the ingredients for the crust until coarse, but evenly sized. Press into the bread tin and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden-brown. Set aside and decrease the oven temperature to 350F.
- In a small saucepan or pot, stir together the ingredients for the strawberry filling until thickened, or about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and pour into the pan on top of the crust. Set aside.
- Stir together the ingredients for the topping and sprinkle on top of the strawberry filling. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the topping has crisped and turned golden-brown.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.