If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditional oatmeal raisin cookies made extra hearty with pumpkin seeds and baked into bars. —Hungry Haley
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350F and coat a baking dish with oil. Any small-medium baking dish will work, just know that smaller pans will require longer baking times and medium pans will let the bars cook faster.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the wet ingredients - the nut butter, maple syrup, flax eggs,
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, oats, and raisins. Pour the wet into the dry and stir until incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to the baking dish, gently pressing it in to ensure uniformity. Bake for 28-30 minutes if using a smaller dish, and less time if using a medium dish. Remove from oven when golden brown and crisp at the top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing and serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.