Author Notes: You won’t believe how easy this wonderful baked salmon is. Have your friends over for dinner and dazzle them. Healthy salmon meat with this great easy bake recipe, with a quick delicious crust on top in no more than 30 minutes. This is really an amazing and very tasty one ! —Allfitrecipes
pounds Salmon fillet
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup chopped Parsley
pieces cloves of Garlic, minced
cup melted butter
drop Salt and Pepper
pieces Lemon wedges to serve
- First of all, preheat your oven to 400° F. Line a baking tray with a large piece of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic.
- Pour in the melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it cool for a moment and using your hands, mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb all the butter.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the crust turns golden and the salmon is cooked
- While you wait for the salmon, prepare your favorite salad, have a good time with your friends and serve with lemon wedges for a touch of freshness on your dish.