If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You won’t believe how easy this wonderful baked salmon is. Have your friends over for dinner and dazzle them. Healthy salmon meat with this great easy bake recipe, with a quick delicious crust on top in no more than 30 minutes. This is really an amazing and very tasty one ! —Allfitrecipes
pounds Salmon fillet
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup chopped Parsley
pieces cloves of Garlic, minced
cup melted butter
drop Salt and Pepper
pieces Lemon wedges to serve
- First of all, preheat your oven to 400° F. Line a baking tray with a large piece of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic.
- Pour in the melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let it cool for a moment and using your hands, mix the ingredients together until the breadcrumbs absorb all the butter.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the crust turns golden and the salmon is cooked
- While you wait for the salmon, prepare your favorite salad, have a good time with your friends and serve with lemon wedges for a touch of freshness on your dish.