If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like, the grandma would be proud of. —Hungry Haley
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the butter and coconut sugar. Whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and sea salt. Slowly stir in the flour until just combined (don't over-mix).
- Fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate 20-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the dough onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other. Sprinkle sea salt on top of each, and bake for 12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.