If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How to use up extra pretzels and nuts and various snacks? Sprinkle atop easy three-ingredient vegan fudge. —Hungry Haley
- 1 2/3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- a handfuls chopped pretzels
- a handfuls chopped cashews
- a handfuls chopped candy canes
- Melt the first three ingredients in a double-boiler until smooth, stirring continuously to prevent burning.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper (don't skip this step!). Sprinkle the pretzels, candy canes, and chopped nuts on top. Finish with sea salt.
- Freeze for one hour or refrigerate for three until the fudge is firm. Pull the parchment paper out of the loaf pan and cut fudge into squares. Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge - it will melt after an hour or so at room temperature.