If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfectly balanced breakfast in one subtly sweet dish! —senojulia
- 1 small or medium sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons raw peanut butter
- 2 dashes shaved dark chocolate
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- dashes maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Boil or bake sweet potato until cooked thoroughly
- Once cooked, remove the skin of the potato (or keep it on, whichever is preferable) and split in half
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter on each half of the potato
- Top with cinnamon, shaved chocolate, and optional sweetener if desired
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe