If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a perfect Fall/Winter treat with plenty of pumpkin power. —Jason Licker
- 68 grams Butter
- 100 grams Eggs
- 200 grams Sugar
- 227 grams Pumpkin Puree (Canned Pumpkin)
- 5 grams Cinnamon Powder
- 2.5 grams Ginger Powder
- 3 grams Salt
- 5 grams Baking Powder
- 150 Sifted All Purpose Flour
- Pre-heat oven to 325F
- In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar for five minutes until it is incorporate well. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Add one egg a time. Scape down the sides of the bowl to ensure the mixture is incorporated well.
- Add the cinnamon powder, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, salt, baking powder and all- purpose flour. Mix on a low speed just until the ingredients are combined. Scrape down the sides of bowl.
- Add the pumpkin puree until the ingredients are incorporated well. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure a well -incorporated cake batter.
- Distribute batter into individual molds.
- 130 grams Sugar
- 1 gram Salt
- 85 grams Sifted All Purpose Flour
- 50 grams Cinnamon Powder
- 30 grams Chopped Pecans
- 60 grams Butter (cold and cubed)
- Place all the ingredients in one bowl. With your hands, mix everything together until mixture resembles breadcrumbs or small pebbles. Place a generous amount on top of the pumpkin cake.
- Bake at 325F, about 20-25 until the cake is done or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.