If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast on the go can be difficult when you’re in a hurry. Make a big batch of this PB&J Granola and you’ll have a healthy and delicious meal all week! —Paige
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup cashews or nut of your choice
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flax, cinnamon, and nuts. Stir to combine.
- In a small saucepan, melt the peanut butter and honey together over medium heat. Add strawberries and lightly simmer until soft. Mash strawberries into the PB mix until only small bits remain. Pour over oat mixture along with with the coconut oil. Gently mix. Pour mixture over the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and add dried blueberries. Allow to cool, uncovered for about 30 minutes. The granola will become more crunchy as it cools.