Author Notes: Tendered, juicy, herb loads chicken with fire roasted red peppers. And on the table for less than 20 minutes. This recipe can also be used in the slow cooker or stove top. Effortless but delicious! Perfect for meal prep!
pound skinless, boneless chicken thigh
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons Trader Joe's 21 seasoning or italian seasoning
tablespoon olive oil
1 can (12)
ounces fire roasted red & yellow peppers
- Place salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, 21 seasonings in the small bowl and mix to combine.
- This is optional. But it'll make the chicken more juicy and flavorful. Use a knife to make cuts on to the chicken thighs and rub the marinate all over.
- Place fire roasted red & yellow peppers in the pot. Add in the chicken. Drizzles olive oil on top. Sprinkles extra spices on top for more flavors. Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook on for 8 minutes.
- Use the quick release for the steam when done.
- Serve with quinoa and steam vegetables. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe