If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Since we can bring back the holidays, I'll be baking a batch of these cookies for my Valentine! This recipe works every time. Chewy and crispy. this cookies are like a brownie in a cookie format. —Dominique Fry
Serves: 1 hungry me
cup unsweetened cocoa powder
cup vegetable oil (I used canola oil)
eggs at room temperature
teaspoons vanilla extract
cups all purpose flour
teaspoons baking powder
cup powder sugar to roll/coat the cookies
- In a mixing bowl combine the cocoa powder, white sugar and vegetable oil-- you can mix by hand or in a stand mixer. Once combined, add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until evenly combined.
- In another bowl combine the all purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spoon in the flour into the wet mix until fully combined. Whatever you are using (hand or stand mixer) don't over mix it.
- Cover the bowl with the cookie dough and refrigerate for at least 5 hours (I left it overnight and baked in the morning.)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Measure out small ball of dough, 1.5 t-2 inches balls. Roll the dough into balls with lightly oiled hands. Roll each ball in powdered sugar before placing onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool slightly before transferring the cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
More Great Recipes: