If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: cocktail recipe by Santa Margherita —LetsTacoboutfood
Serves 4-5 cocktails
- 1 Bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- 8-10 Frozen Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Put cranberries on a skewer and rinse under cold water.
- Dip skewered cranberries in water, then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place skewers on wax paper and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill glass ¾ with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore.
- Place skewers on top of glass and serve.
More Great Recipes: