If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a slow roasted Cuban-style pork roast. —Barbara Epstein
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 handful fresh oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 bone-in pork shoulder roast 3 to 4 pounds
- place roast in a ziplock bag and pour marinade over eit, Seal and marinate overnight. (It can be put on and immediately roasted in a pinch.)
- Place marinated roast on a sheet of foil and wrap up tightly, pinching and foling up ends to make a closed packet. Place in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 250 for 4-5 hours or longer, until meat is tender and falls apart when pierced by a fork. You can also rdaise the temperature 60 400 and brown at the end of cooking. Discard fat and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe