If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a tweaked version of a recipe my daughter found. —Raven Blacke
Serves about 4-6
- 1 packet Dry Ranch Dressing
- 1 packet Dry Chili Seasoning
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Cubes Chicken Bullion
- 1 packet Cream Cheese
- 1 Can Black Beans, Drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1/2 cup Rough Chopped Onion
- 2 Frozen Chicken Thighs
- 1 packet Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- Pour all ingredients except cream cheese and chicken thighs in crockpot and stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Add cream cheese and chicken thighs, dunking thighs under juices to ensure the best flavor.
- Put lid on crockpot and turn on high until it’s boiling good. About 2 hours.
- Stir once more to mix cream cheese and then turn on low setting about 4 hours or until chicken falls apart easily when a fork is used to pull it apart.
- To serve, top with shredded sharp cheddar, and a dollop of sour cream if too spicy.
- Optional toppings include fine chopped fresh jalapeños for more spice, chopped green onion or avacado slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe