Author Notes: This was my Mother's favorite chicken recipe. She made it for company often. She always used a whole chicken cut into pieces, but I prefer using chicken thighs. It is easy to double for a large crowd and takes very little hands on time. —lakelurelady
Chicken Thighs, skin removed
teaspoon Curry Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry chicken and place in a roasting pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook until butter is melted and a slow boil is reached.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake for 1 hour, basting frequently during last 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe