If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was my Mother's favorite chicken recipe. She made it for company often. She always used a whole chicken cut into pieces, but I prefer using chicken thighs. It is easy to double for a large crowd and takes very little hands on time. —lakelurelady
Chicken Thighs, skin removed
teaspoon Curry Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry chicken and place in a roasting pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook until butter is melted and a slow boil is reached.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake for 1 hour, basting frequently during last 20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe