If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's a fast comfort food that only takes a few minutes and very easy that my younger college self made it all the time. Mainly its pasta in a pink sauce made out of cream and tomatoe paste. —Noor Taffish
- 500 grams Spaghetti or any pasta type
- 300 milliliters Cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- In a pot bring water to boil and add some salt and then the pasta and let it cook for 10 min.
- In a sauce pan heat the vegetable oil and add to it the garlic on medium heat for a 2 min.
- Add the tomato paste in the sauce pan and mix with the garlic and leave it for 3 min.
- Add the oregano, salt and pepper and slowly pour in the cooking cream and mix for a few minutes
- Turn off the heat under the saucepan, add the pasta and mix.