If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple recipe for chocolate covered peanut butter cheesecake macaron filling. The filling is light and fluffy and the shells are dipped in chocolate. This recipe can be used with any classic macaron shells. —Michelle Adams
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Using the paddle attachment in a stand mixer, add the butter and cream cheese and whip together.
- Once combined, add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Whip until fluffy.
- Pipe the filling into macaron shells and refrigerate until the filling is set.
- Melt the semi sweet and milk chocolate chips together then add the vegetable oil. Stir until smooth.
- Dip the tops of the filled macarons into the chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard.